MQL5: Economic calendar events (data) delayed!

The new MQL5 economic calendar functions https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/calendar are in principle great stuff, but I noticed that many calendar values are delivered with (partially huge) delay, e.g. the last ISM United States Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) as of 1st July 2019 was delivered with nearly 2 minutes delay — please compare the planned and actual times in the below screenshots. Had I traded the signal at that time I would have incurred heavy losses during the following market counter-reaction, and that's not the tip of the iceberg: I have witnessed delays of 5 minutes and more! So basically the Economic calendar functions are currrently in large part useless or even dangerous unfortunately. What is MetaQuotes doing to speed up their calendar signals, please?

Many thanks in advance!

Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar
Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar
  • www.mql5.com
This section describes the functions for working with the economic calendar available directly in the MetaTrader platform. The economic calendar is a ready-made encyclopedia featuring descriptions of macroeconomic indicators, their release dates and degrees of importance. Relevant values of macroeconomic indicators are sent to the MetaTrader...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The fastest economic calendar.

Renat Fatkhullin , 201.09.05.14 06:48

The calendar is delivered to the terminal automatically and in push mode. The calendar history is automatically synchronized at the start of the terminal.

Requests from MQL5 do not cause re-queries to the server, but work with a constantly updating local database.

Sergey Golubev:

Ok, so MQL5 might not the reason, but then the economic calendar itself is delayed which doesn't really make things better. There must be faster economic calendars out there since (often sharp) market reactions can be observed even BEFORE  https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar publishes anything. Can MetaQuotes speed up their calendar so that their MQL5 calendar functions become useful, please!?

The very least they could do is to include a calendar function to scan UPCOMING events and the current one(s) at their PLANNED publish datetime, so that our EAs can at least watch out at that time for a market reaction (and open an according trade) if their own calendar is so slow.

Economic calendar - real-time news and reports, as well as the schedule of forthcoming world economy events
Economic calendar - real-time news and reports, as well as the schedule of forthcoming world economy events
  • www.mql5.com
Economic calendar includes most important economic indicators and events from ministries and agencies of different countries. The Calendar is useful for traders in the forex market, stock exchanges and other financial markets.
Reason: