False breakout

We all know false breakouts are strong market movements.  Can anybody tell some code idea how to check a false breakout? 

Marius Ovidiu Sunzuiana:
  We all know false breakouts are strong market movements.  Can anybody tell some code idea how to check a false breakout? 

There is no code, no crystal ball, no nothing to check for false breakout. You only know after the event if breakout was false or true.

Enrique Dangeroux:

There is no code, no crystal ball, no nothing to check for false breakout. You only know after the event if breakout was false or true.

Ok buy in terms of algo trading I mean not manual trading.

Expert Advisor shall know if it is a false breakout or not

What part of "You only know after the event if breakout was false or true" was unclear?

Algo or manual is irrelevant.

It was false if price returns to the channel.

William Roeder:

What part of "You only know after the event if breakout was false or true" was unclear?

Algo or manual is irrelevant.

It was false if price returns to the channel.

sure both of you are right but I asked some code statements example from the angle you see the context, how to check the bars in mql language

I wanted to see some other approach of this in code statements

I'd say you just need to define

(1) a virtual entry level (range boundery or previous resistance level) that tells you "we're having a breakout now" once it is broken and

(2) a virtual stop loss that price has to fall back to after fulfilling rule (1), which then tells you that the breakout hypothesis has been falsified;

point 2 is your real entry

Usually if your system is properly tuned, you will see a decent amount of rather fast occurring reconfirmations in a relatively short time span, which indicate that something is about to happen, before it takes off.

It's undeniable because the contrast is very high.

For example you can hear nothing for many days, and then it starts to tick multiple times in an hour so it's undeniable that something's up.

Told you previously by facebook, stop asking everywhere.
Reason: