IR deposit to demo account?

whats the "IR" deposit added to the demo accounts 1st day of every month.

its only a couple of bucks, but whats to purpose it is added to a demo account?

anybody knows the reason?

any moderator can help ?

thanks

deposit to demo? no idea sorry ... I opened a lot of demo accounts ... no money asked for that ... may be - it is some specific account ... anyway - no idea (ask your broker).

newdigital:
deposit to demo? no idea sorry ... I opened a lot of demo accounts ... no money asked for that ... may be - it is some specific account ... anyway - no idea (ask your broker).

i attach a picture of this months statement , there you may see a 5.60 usd added as a profit  and it says on the swap column as "IR" .

i am confused.

Files:
Untitled.png  122 kb

newdigital:
sorry it should be size column not swap

Maybe is Interest Rate.

I google'ed a lot :) and fount that Alpari broker is having some contest related to real accounts ... IR is Total Rating ... so - it is the bonis. As I understand from this pdf file in russian - this bonus shoud be added to your real/live account.

Any other question - please ask your broker.

Candles:
Maybe is Interest Rate.
yeah maybe

newdigital:

I google'ed a lot :) and fount that Alpari broker is having some contest related to real accounts ... IR is Total Rating ... so - it is the bonis. As I understand from this pdf file in russian - this bonus shoud be added to your real/live account.

Any other question - please ask your broker.

well , i got the point , thank you anyway

i better be consulting to Alpari

cheers

Reason: