Indicators: Japanese Candlestick Patterns - page 3

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Press review

newdigital, 2014.05.13 12:13

USD/JPY Clears 102.00 As Harami Suggests Further Gains

• USD/JPY Technical Strategy: Longs Preferred
  • Push back above 120.00 opens 102.70
  • Harami pattern supports further gains
USD/JPY’s push past 102.00 following the Harami formation on the daily puts the next noteworthy resistance level at 102.70 on the cards. The absence of a bearish signal on the daily and four hour charts gives little indication of a potential intraday reversal.

USD/JPY: Prices Push Past 102.00 Following Harami Pattern

An examination of intraday price action on the chart below highlights the hesitation from the bulls near 102.00. However following a push past the psychologically-significant level of resistance USD/JPY is eying the 102.70 mark.

USD/JPY: Hammer Foreshadowed Recovery

Can you share the link to the MT4 version please?

Top 10 candlestick patterns are very important candlestick patterns every trader should know about.

As a trader I’ve always been fascinated by their names and when I started incorporating them into my trading strategy, I discovered many fascinating facts, such as the fact that Munehisa Homma, a rice trader, was the first person to invent them. In fact, these candlesticks were first used in the rice trade in the  18th century.

1. Spinning Top

2. Hammer

3. Doji

4. Shooting Star

5. Bullish Engulfing

6. Bearish engulfing

7. Evening Star

8. Morning Star

9. Three White Soldiers

10. Three Black Crows

Read Full Story - Top 10 Candlestick Patterns 

Top 10 Candlestick Patterns : Most Powerful Candlestick Patterns You Should Know About
  • Yash Nagarkoti
  • bullsarenatrading.com
Table of Contents As a trader I’ve always been fascinated by their names and when I started incorporating them into my trading strategy, I discovered many fascinating facts, such as the fact that Munehisa Homma, a rice trader, was the first person to invent them. In fact, these candlesticks were first used in the rice trade in the 18th century...
Files:

The code is written in a way that takes so much resources of the computer, leaving it at it's knees!

I think the use of For loop is the cause of this problem.

Reason: