Can't download EA - page 3

gunal sen:
only with this product of problems

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your gunalsen2935285 login and NOT any other, email, facebook etc.

Сергей Голубев:

Если продукт был удален с рынка после того, как вы его купили, так что вы все еще можете скачать его, используя следующую процедуру 9 Я использую эту процедуру все время, когда устанавливаю новый Metatrader - просто чтобы увидеть/проверить все проидукты, которые я купил):

it is not deleted and is on my list . recently released a new version . Alex week 

Элени Анна Брану:

Убедитесь, что вы вошли в свой MQL5-аккаунт под своим логином gunalsen2935285, а НЕ каким-либо другим, электронной почтой, facebook и т. Д.

I normally log in to my account

gunal sen:

it is not deleted and is on my list . recently released a new version . Alex week 

You can ask the seller about it.

Сергей Голубев :
Вы можете спросить об этом продавца.

what to ask ? everything is ok. all old clients download the new version. I only have a problem. it is not clear what

gunal sen:

what to ask ? everything is ok. all old clients download the new version. I only have a problem. it is not clear what

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your gunalsen2935285 login and NOT any other, email, facebook etc.

gunal sen:

If you can download any products (free products for examle) from the Market but you can not download just this one update so it may be the following reasons:

• your old build of Metatrader;
  • your old version of Operation System;
  • bug in seller's updates (bug in code);
  • you do not have Internet Explorer version 11 installed on your computer;
  • you already installed this update;
  • your Windows 10 was updated and one activation was lost because of that (you need to delete and re-install all the products once again);
  • you are using external VPS service which was banned from the Market,
  • and more reasons.

As you did not provie any technical details so - try to find the reason by yourself.
First of all - look at your build and so on (read post ), and after that - look at Metatrader journal/logs for possible errors (most of the errors are written in the journal).

----------------

By the way, the sellers should help the buyers to download and install the purchases.
for information.

Very Glitchy MetaTrader
Very Glitchy MetaTrader
  • www.mql5.com
Folks, Anything you can suggest to help me out would be appreciated...
Reason: