MT4 multiterminal

hello,

I have a different account trading in  different brokers. It's difficult de manage it.

So, is it possible to open many account trading in only one MT4 multiterminal with  differents brokers?

If it's possible, can you help me.

thank you

As far as I know - you can create many accounts, and all those accounts may be in one Metatrader instance.
But it is possible to use only one account at the time (not all of the in simultanious way).

Examples (it is MT5, but same for MT4) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

DAX Symbol

Sergey Golubev, 2017.08.31 18:17

Right mouse click on Accounts in Navigator, then - Open Account, write GEBTrade-5 here:

wait and you will see:

Same with other servers (there are a lot of servers).

----------------

I just hope we are talking about Metatrader 5 (not MT4)?
Because it may be the other servers in MT4 (GCI-Demo for example, and others).

tokiana:

hello,

I have a different account trading in  different brokers. It's difficult de manage it.

So, is it possible to open many account trading in only one MT4 multiterminal with  differents brokers?

If it's possible, can you help me.

thank you

I believe yes it is possible, but you need to install MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal 

I personally did not try it..... have a look at this link:

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/3465

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Official Release
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Official Release
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal is a new component of MetaTrader 4 Online Trading Platform. The MultiTerminal is intended for simultaneous management of multiple accounts, for which is mostly helpful for those whom manage investors’ accounts and for traders working with many accounts simultaneously. The new terminal successfully combines great...

Husain Dana :

I believe yes it is possible, but you need to install MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal 

I personally did not try it..... have a look at this link:

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/3465

thank you

tokiana:

No. MultiTerminal can open simultaneously only accounts at one server.

kypa:

Non. MultiTerminal ne peut ouvrir simultanément que des comptes sur un serveur.

is there another option to have 2 different accounts with 2 different servers, open at the same time on another platform other than MT4 multiterminal?

tokiana:

is there another option to have 2 different accounts with 2 different servers, open at the same time on another platform other than MT4 multiterminal?

You can do that by coding an EA (basically just a function within a normal EA) to act as a master, the rest as slaves... they share trade information via data files such that every trade that is opened/closed on the master EA will trigger off similar actions on the slaves EAs, and slave EAs can be running in the same or different terminals/accounts/brokers.

Reason: