How do I get a refund for an EA I purchased?

Hi Guys,

Looking for some help and advice here. I purchased an Expert Advisor which automatically trades for me. However, after purchasing I noticed that it wasn't functioning properly and there were continuous updates to it only to uncover new bugs within itself. When customers started to complain to the author, he simply stated that it was a Beta Version and that we shouldn't be using it on Live Accounts! A Beta Version that costed me $430 for the purchase price, simply ridiculous. Also, there is little to no support from the author which makes this frustrating.

There is also another EA in which I purchased from him that had many bugs in it as well in which he simply took off the market place and no support is given for this EA either.

That said, I simply would like to have a refund honored by MQL5 since they're the regulatory body in this.

Please advise what I need to do?

Nabeel:

Hi Guys,

Looking for some help and advice here. I purchased an Expert Advisor which automatically trades for me. However, after purchasing I noticed that it wasn't functioning properly and there were continuous updates to it only to uncover new bugs within itself. When customers started to complain to the author, he simply stated that it was a Beta Version and that we shouldn't be using it on Live Accounts! A Beta Version that costed me $430 for the purchase price, simply ridiculous. Also, there is little to no support from the author which makes this frustrating.

There is also another EA in which I purchased from him that had many bugs in it as well in which he simply took off the market place and no support is given for this EA either.

That said, I simply would like to have a refund honored by MQL5 since they're the regulatory body in this.

Please advise what I need to do?

MQL5 release funds for any sold product after 7 days , within 7 days you can get Service Desk Help with conversation evidence , but not sure Service Desk will take action early or not 

Waseem Raza:

MQL5 release funds for any sold product after 7 days , within 7 days you can get Service Desk Help with conversation evidence , but not sure Service Desk will take action early or not 

Thanks for the quick assistance Waseem. However I purchased one of them over 4 months ago, and the other just after purchasing the first one. What can I do now?

One of them costed me $430 and the other one $99.

Nabeel:

Thanks for the quick assistance Waseem. However I purchased one of them over 4 months ago, and the other just after purchasing the first one. What can I do now?

One of them costed me $430 and the other one $99.

Once funds released to Seller , they are free to withdraw , only a 7 days countdown after purchasing can work , but it's your right to ask from Service Desk with conversation evidence as what author said. 

Waseem Raza:

Once funds released to Seller , they are free to withdraw , only a 7 days countdown after purchasing can work , but it's your right to ask from Service Desk with conversation evidence as what author said. 

Thanks my friend for the help, I've already contacted them but it seems they don't like to help out customers. Still waiting for some kind of proper response from them. Thanks again Waseem.
Reason: