Other EAs Open/Close Other EA's Trades

Hi Anyone,

I am just wondering why some EAs open and close trades from other EAs. I did make sure all EAs have different magic numbers.  Are we suppose to have multiple EAs from different developers running in 1 account and 1 MT4 platform because lately I have seen trades open and close multiple time randomly? Can someone with experiences running multiple EAs for more than 1 year with out problems give me some guidance on how to setup multiple EAs from different developers, trading accounts and MT4 installs properly? Please give me some suggestions on how to setup multiple EAs from different developers considering or choosing the combinations of MQL5 VPS, Windows VPS, home based desktop, multiple MT4 installs, trading accounts, # of same developer's EAs per account, # of different developer's EAs per account, # of same developer EAs per MT4 install, and # of different developer's EAs per MT4 install.   Any responses, suggestions or instructions will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

Maybe the code behind the EA! It doesn't care the magic number! You should request the coder to re-code the EA!
Reason: