About T101 system

Who used T101 system to trade? If I have $10,000, how many percentages can it earn per month? Or what is the average annual profit?

Basket Trading System (T101 system) - the forum thread

T101 basket trading system - math analysis   - the forum thread 

I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - the forum thread

Simple Trading Method   - the forum thread

in addition there are:

1. The original thread Simple Trading Method with trader101 @ Forex Factory 145 pages
  2. Indicators development for T101's not very simple method @ Forex Factory 247 pages
    I have problems with the off-line chart generator:
    1. Chart is calculated as arithmetic mean of each symbol in the basket. If you average EURUSD and USDJPY all you get is JPY. Can't do that, they are incompatible types. Can't average 10 CM and 10 miles and expect to get a useful result. Must use instead geometric mean.
    2. The original basket thread had 7 buy symbols and 7 sell symbols. If the buys are winning, the sells are loosing. That is why you buy all 14. The OLCG sums all 14. I think it should be using the reciprocal of the sell symbols.
    3. OLC calculates H/L/C as sum individual H/L/C. As pointed out (T101 Basket Trader with ONE of Nanningbob's Balls - Page 4 № 77 @ Forex Factory) that makes the tails artificially long, since not all symbols reach H/L at the same second. This fix is simple, H=max(H,C), L=min(L,C). Close per № 2.1.
  3. Extracted Thread (per thread starter's request) @ Forex Factory 7 pages
  4. Basket Trading EA @ Forex Factory 740 pages
  5. Still Basketting @ Forex Factory 519  pages
  6. T101 Basket Trader with ONE of Nanningbob's Balls @ Forex Factory 33 pages
Reason: