broker forex

Hello guys I'm new MQL5 community, I have seen in the signals that there are 4 signs that would follow including 2 paid and 2 free. 
Since I do not have any broker and any account opened with anyone I want to know what are the brokers that support 4 signals which bitcoin! 

P.S. I have already contacted fxchoise and they told me that it is possible to follow only 1!

please help me 

gaspola:
Hello guys I'm new MQL5 community, I have seen in the signals that there are 4 signs that would follow including 2 paid and 2 free. 
Since I do not have any broker and any account opened with anyone I want to know what are the brokers that support 4 signals which bitcoin! 

P.S. I have already contacted fxchoise and they told me that it is possible to follow only 1!

please help me 

pls guys hel me

gaspola:
pls guys hel me
No broker. All brokers. You can only use 1 signal by 1 trading account.

gaspola:
pls guys hel me
For signal you mean to subscribe to someone? 
For each account is possibile to receive Only one signal. 

angevoyageur:
No broker. All brokers. You can only use 1 signal by 1 trading account.
then I can not get 4 signals on a single account? how could I do to get them on a single acount?

Rosiman:
For signal you mean to subscribe to someone? 
For each account is possibile to receive Only one signal. 
yes I would like to receive 4 signals including 2 paid and 2 free

gaspola:
yes I would like to receive 4 signals including 2 paid and 2 free
You need to open 4 different accounts. And this condition  does not depend on broker you choose. Each account can apply for only one signal. 

Rosiman:
You need to open 4 different accounts. And this condition  does not depend on broker you choose. Each account can apply for only one signal. 
Rosiman thank you very much for your help, I wanted to ask you something else, I can receive signals even on demo account?

gaspola:
Rosiman thank you very much for your help, I wanted to ask you something else, I can receive signals even on demo account?

Yes
Reason: