MetaTrader VPS - migrate MQL5\Images folder?

Hi,

I'm migrating all my terminals to MetaTrader VPS and the EA send me a current graphic window screenshot with a background image loaded from /Images folder.

Even using "Migrate all" option, EA can't load this image to populate the screenshot background. Is there any alternative to have this working?

Thank you.

MetaTrader VPS is MQL5 VPS from this link https://www.mql5.com/en/vps?
If yes so this MQL5 VPS is for autotrading by the EA(s) and/or for sugnal subscription.

----------------

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service

During the synchronization, the client terminal's active environment migrates to the rented Virtual terminal. The client terminal's active environment includes:

• active symbol charts Expert Advisors are launched on. Up to 32 charts are allowed to be migrated for a fee-based hosting, while for a free hosting the maximum number of migrated charts is 16,
  • built-in and custom indicators launched on the charts an Expert Advisor is launched on, 
  • custom Expert Advisors launched on charts (up to 32 ones on a fee-based hosting and up to 16 ones on a free one), 
  • the terminal settings set in FTP, Email, Signals, Notifications tabs as well as WebRequest permissions from Expert Advisors settings.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sergey Golubev:

MetaTrader VPS is MQL5 VPS from this link https://www.mql5.com/en/vps?
If yes so this MQL5 VPS is for autotrading by the EA(s) and/or for sugnal subscription.

----------------

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service

During the synchronization, the client terminal's active environment migrates to the rented Virtual terminal. The client terminal's active environment includes:

• active symbol charts Expert Advisors are launched on. Up to 32 charts are allowed to be migrated for a fee-based hosting, while for a free hosting the maximum number of migrated charts is 16,
  • built-in and custom indicators launched on the charts an Expert Advisor is launched on, 
  • custom Expert Advisors launched on charts (up to 32 ones on a fee-based hosting and up to 16 ones on a free one), 
  • the terminal settings set in FTP, Email, Signals, Notifications tabs as well as WebRequest permissions from Expert Advisors settings.

Yes, this is the MQL5 VPS.

Should I try to load it using WebRequest()?

Felipe Augusto Torres Maggico:

Yes, this is the MQL5 VPS.

Should I try to load it using WebRequest()?

I do not know ... why do you need the images on this VPS?
This VPS does not have RDC and does not have any visualization (you will not see any image and any chart on VPS).
Because MQL5 VPS is the "Metatrader in cloud", and it is not related to your home Metatrader and the charts of your home Metatrader in anyway.

I do not find information about WebQuest but it is some which I found (from admins):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Meta 4 Robot help

Sergey Golubev, 2018.04.05 18:18

MQL5 VPS is for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 - Forex VPS for MetaTrader 4/5 
So, you can check only the following: your EA (robot) is using dll, or not (because dll is not supported by MQL5 VPS).

Is 'Allow DLL import' and 'Allow modification of signal setting ' in MQL4 Indicators dangerous?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.09 06:05

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

---------------

How to transfer the files (for example, txt file) to VPS

VPS and txt

Rashid Umarov , 2019.02.13 15:52

First, read the online VPS help , there is also a video.

To transfer your own files to MetaTrader VPS, you need to specify the propert compiler in the code. It requires a certain level of ownership of the subject. 

VPS and txt

Slava , 2019.02.13 15:52

To transfer a file to a hosting server (as well as a tester agent), you need to use the directive

#property tester_file "<file_name>"

Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
  • www.mql5.com
//| Calls standard OrderSend() and plays a sound                     | The example shows how to play sounds from files 'Ok.wav' and 'timeout.wav', which are included into the standard terminal package. These files are located in the folder is a folder, from which the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal is started. The location of the terminal...
Reason: