Original MT4 Download

Searching high and low for a non broker connected version of MT4 . Supreme if possible . Metaquotes certainly seems to be of no help apart from blatentley misleading links .

I as I'm sure many others don't want to be opening new windows just to change brokers . please help !!! 

Shanewheeler:

Searching high and low for a non broker connected version of MT4 . Supreme if possible . Metaquotes certainly seems to be of no help apart from blatentley misleading links .

I as I'm sure many others don't want to be opening new windows just to change brokers . please help !!! 

You can only download MT4 from a broker.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can only download MT4 from a broker.

That Said , I'm still not happy . Can I load different brokers on to a branded MT4 platform ?

1. If you had used this you would have found that it has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
              Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MT4 - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum 2018.01.29
  2. Yes but only connect to one at a time. Download and install in separate locations to run simultaneously
              Data folder and use of portable mode - Best EA - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
Reason: