Corrupt EA?

Dear forum members,

May i ask if someone knows my issue?
When you make a new EA using Metaeditor and press the save as button the program goes directly into the correct folder (i.e. expert folder for EA and indicators folder for indicators etc)

Now i have made a (huge) EA with a lot of inp (input boxes) in it
When i save the mql file with <180 inp in it, Metaeditor saves the file in de Expert folder 

As soon as i have >180 inp in it Metaeditor save the file in the MQL4 main folder

Does this mean if i use more then 180 inp's the EA will become corrupt or at least not working properly?
I ask this because Metaeditor does not reconize it as EA coz of the weird save behavior.

Hope i am clear lol 
If you need more info please let me know

Kind regards and thanks in advance

DGRL:

Dear forum members,

May i ask if someone knows my issue?
When you make a new EA using Metaeditor and press the save as button the program goes directly into the correct folder (i.e. expert folder for EA and indicators folder for indicators etc)

Now i have made a (huge) EA with a lot of inp (input boxes) in it
When i save the mql file with <180 inp in it, Metaeditor saves the file in de Expert folder 

As soon as i have >180 inp in it Metaeditor save the file in the MQL4 main folder

Does this mean if i use more then 180 inp's the EA will become corrupt or at least not working properly?
I ask this because Metaeditor does not reconize it as EA coz of the weird save behavior.

Hope i am clear lol 
If you need more info please let me know

Kind regards and thanks in advance

are  you generating the ea inputs code with another script ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

are  you generating the ea inputs code with another script ?

To be honest i dont know 
I am using an tool that is able to drag and drop functions and generates a mql4 file

Reason: