MT4 for some reason will not reopen a template as originally saved

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows why templates are not opening up as I saved them? For instance I have 5 instances of USDJPY in differing timeframes and the same for USDJPY and GBPUSD with a total of 15 charts. I save this setup in templates as GBPJPY_5MA. When I go to reopen the template the first five charts are arranged properly but the rest are cascaded on the screen. What's also odd is the ones that are properly placed have the right timeframes but the charts that are cascaded on the screen after opening all "forgot" their timeframes??   

Thanks for any input on this

Templates set the colors, scroll, shift, indicators and EA. They do not set symbol, TF, or chart size.

Just hit the tile button. (Alt-R)

William Roeder:

Templates set the colors, scroll, shift, indicators and EA. They do not set symbol, TF, or chart size.

Just hit the tile button. (Alt-R)

Ahhh, OK, didn't realize that too bad they don't have something that would save everything as it should be. I have found it will save it exactly when you shut down and startup. You wouldn't think it would be that difficult to make this happen with a profile??

I guess multiple instances of MT4 will work regardless.

Thanks much

Reason: