Change Product Name-Seller

I have some products that are being sold and I would like to change their name (Title) and the .exe file is it possible? If yes how ? if yes how can my existing client gets the new file without getting charged?

Panagiotis Diamantopoulos:
I have some products that are being sold and I would like to change their name (Title) and the .exe file is it possible? If yes how ? if yes how can my existing client gets the new file without getting charged?

The name + title cannot be changed .

There used to be a section for requests- for each product -but its no longer available .

Lorentzos Roussos:

The name + title cannot be changed .

There used to be a section for requests- for each product -but its no longer available .

Thank you! What is the best way to get support apart from the financial issues they have on service desk?

Sorry to bother you but did you find a solution on changing your product title, I am having the same issue finding out how to change the indicator name?

Jw Donerson Iii:
Sorry to bother you but did you find a solution on changing your product title, I am having the same issue finding out how to change the indicator name?
No, nobody is answering. Most probably cannot be done.

How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
The Market service offers unique opportunities for developers of analytical systems and trading robots - now your programs go directly to traders' terminals and are available to all MetaTrader 5 users. This means that with the status of the Seller, you can access the large market of potential customers, and the simple technology will help your...

Sergey Golubev:
How  to change the name of a product in the market
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/171580#comment_4148036
Dear Sergey,

Thank you for the info. I am aware about this procedure - hidding the product and uploading a new one with the correct description but what is going to happen to the people that have already purchased the old one. How are their going to receive updates,?

Dear Sergey,

Thank you for the info. I am aware about this procedure - hidding the product and uploading a new one with the correct description but what is going to happen to the people that have already purchased the old one. How are their going to receive updates,?
I do not know - I just provided the information which I found.
I think that people (who bought the product) have this product in their Metatrader's Market tab (irrespective off - the product was deleted, changed or any).
For example: if the user bought some product and the seller deleted this product from the Market after that so this user will have this product in market tab and will use it.
May be - it is same case with the change of the name of the product.
Reason: