download from mql5 market on MacBook

Hi Guys

Im trying to download this free indicator on my mt4 for iOS https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/but can't seem to as the wine file manager doesn't allow it and on my mt4 there is no market tab. They only way I can think of is via manual install after downloading the indicator on my hard drive.

does anyone have either the code or indicator file for it?

Many Thanks

shabaz

shabaz:

Hi Guys

Im trying to download this free indicator on my mt4 for iOS https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/but can't seem to as the wine file manager doesn't allow it and on my mt4 there is no market tab. They only way I can think of is via manual install after downloading the indicator on my hard drive.

Many Thanks

shabaz

The market tab doesn't work on MAC OS.

You have to run the Metatrader based on Parallels Desktop to use this feature.

does anyone have either the code or indicator file for it?

You can ask the author of this tool if he sends you the ex4 file.

Daniel Stein:

The market tab doesn't work on MAC OS.

You have to run the Metatrader based on Parallels Desktop to use this feature.

You can ask the author of this tool if he sends you the ex4 file.

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your reply mate, will check out Parallels, have ben in touch with the dev but no reply. have you come across anything similar I just ned to sync my symbols.

thanks again

shabaz:

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your reply mate, will check out Parallels, have ben in touch with the dev but no reply. have you come across anything similar I just ned to sync my symbols.

thanks again

No, sorry mate.

You can also have something custom made here https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Just post a job with what you need, and the available developers will talk to you.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi I am after an EA and Autotrader that will do the following: Based on a user defined price, which would be set once a dayIf the current price moves above or below the user defined level after a one minute interval Then place a buy or sell trade, depending in which direction the price moved (above the user defined level then buy, or sell if...

Parallels is a big pain in the ass and I never got any support from them.

WINE is a good and simple alternative.

Google issue of running PC programs on MAC and you get lots of alternatives. YouTube also has 'how to' videos.

Michael Maggi:

Parallels is a big pain in the ass and I never got any support from them.

WINE is a good and simple alternative.

Google issue of running PC programs on MAC and you get lots of alternatives. YouTube also has 'how to' videos.

The mql market does NOT work with WINE! 

So you'll never be able to install any purchased products in a WINE based Metatrader terminal.

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...
Reason: