do any indicators work on a mac?

I use latest mac book and i installed mt4 using wine bottle. I would like to know if all or some of the indicators offered on this site can be installed on a mac? 

Carmen Hortelano:
I use latest mac book and i installed mt4 using wine bottle. I would like to know if all or some of the indicators offered on this site can be installed on a mac? 

Hi Carmen,

based on Wine there is no chance to see the MT4 market tab which is necessary to install products from the mql market.

I recommend using Parallels Desktop or VirtualBox to run your MT4 including all mql market features and products on a MAC.

Best regards

Daniel

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

the indicators that you compile yourself work.

So that includes the entire CodeBase.

Hey guys, sorry I'm new here,but is there a way to install indicators on my iPad?? Thanks in advance 

I recommend using Parallels Desktop or VirtualBox to run your MT4 including all mql market features and products on a MAC.

Adding to this:

You can get a "free" copy of Windows in a pre-fabbed virtual machine from here:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/

Free, legal, and legitimate . . . .

These VM's expire after 90 days, but with the native "rearm" functionality, you can extend that a few times.

Inevitably you would want to buy a copy of Windows, but this would get your foot in the door.
Reason: