Why ? Force to upgrade a bug verion at MT4!?1170. - page 2

kypa:

Win 7 is not slow, your setup is slow.

Also it will improve not the PC but your life.

You can have latest Linux if you don't want to pay anything, it's better anyway. Xfce will run just fine on 2 GB RAM.

But still $ 10-20 spent for RAM will be the best $ 10-20 you've spend in a long time.

This is Not: How to improve the PC,

This is Why? Do you Read!?

->>>>>>Win 7 is not slow, your setup is slow.

how to you know,my setup slow..

->>>>>Also it will improve not the PC but your life.

you really know your PC improve , then your life is better!

->>>> You can have latest Linux if you don't want to pay anything, it's better anyway. Xfce will run just fine on 2 GB RAM.

you can try to use your time to do many things is better for your life!!! is up-to your choice!!!

i do not mine ....let you do it!

But still $ 10-20 spent for RAM will be the best $ 10-20 you've spend in a long time.

->>>>> if you really feel the win 7 is better, please no need to use the word "But still" ....

William Roeder:
Again, that's not a 1170 problem. That has been a problem since Build 600 and Higher (17.02.2014)

Thank you telling the true!

1170 version is develop not for fix bug!!!

and since 2014 to now, new version not for get better!

just for????!!!!!

on the talking... this is will not goto make a fix version!

Lam K:

how to you know,my setup slow..

I have used Win 7 on a low RAM system, I know what can make it slow.

1. The "virtual ram" (using disk instead of RAM).

2. The square theme (it is built by CPU in RAM, not by GPU in the graphic memory like the Aero theme).

Number 1. can be mitigated by disabling the pagefile, which will cause applications to force close, but the ones running will run fast.

Number 2. is a problem only in Win 7, in Win 8.1 the square theme is built by GPU.

kypa:

I have used Win 7 on a low RAM system, I know what can make it slow.

1. The "virtual ram" (using disk instead of RAM).

2. The square theme (it is built by CPU in RAM, not by GPU in the graphic memory like the Aero theme).

Number 1. can be mitigated by disabling the pagefile, which will cause applications to force close, but the ones running will run fast.

Number 2. is a problem only in Win 7, in Win 8.1 the square theme is built by GPU.

Dear Friend:

I am feel your passion and a helpful guy!Thank at ALL.

I Have over ten Machine, with win 10, win 7, win 8.1, Win Xp NT. and Linux,I play VM machine too... But Mac.

I have been test working for all they MT5..MT4 also...

I have own VPN network, with firewall!

I am not decline to Use Win 10. or MT5...Sure I have Win 10 with MT5.

The Same Question::

This is Not: How to improve the PC<<<<<<----------I know much!!!as stop Search Indexing, stop upgrade service, error report,.....else

I am asking Why? Do you Read!?

Thank you!

A Stockholm syndrome, What should we do......
Reason: