Honestly the "Financial operations are limited" error is getting on my nerves!

What the heck causes this because it keeps coming back after a while then I contact support(which takes weeks) and things get sorted then after a few months again the red error again appears. This is definately frustrating to me and my clients and not good at all for business.

No one knows why this usually happens? Ip related perhaps? Login with different devices?

If it is IP related issue and if you are having dynamic IP (I mean: if your dynamic IP became to be the same with banned IP) so switch your router/modem OFF (together with your PC), and after that - switch them back to be ON.
And your IP will be changed.

If it is not IP issue so write to the service desk.

Sergey Golubev:

If it is IP related issue and if you are having dynamic IP (I mean: if your dynamic IP became to be the same with banned IP) so switch your router/modem OFF (together with your PC), and after that - switch them back to be ON.
And your IP will be changed.

If it is not IP issue so write to the service desk.

Thanks Sergey. I normally switch between networks and devices and yes my networks all use dynamic IPs. The strange thing is that it always seem to happen on Mondays right after I get credited with the rating bonus. Turning the router hasn't solved it but I have contacted service desk. Its just frustrating to keep doing so and to keep explaining to clients why they cant buy/renew products during that time.

Now when will this issue be solved. Still open in service desk. Im highly rated user almost overtaking Sergey's rating points.

Talking about your products and your clients, and bonus and rating points has got very little to do with the issue and isn't going to solve it for sure.

Marco vd Heijden:

Talking about your products and your clients, and bonus and rating points has got very little to do with the issue and isn't going to solve it for sure.

Its just taking long.

I have never ever had this happen to me ever in many years.

Maybe you can try to get a solid connection with a fixed IP address.

Marco vd Heijden:

Good for you. Thats why im wondering why it happens frequently on me lately. Im yet to know the cause this time. 

Marco vd Heijden:

Could it be happening because  someone somewhere is trying to hack my account? Because it never used to happen this frequently. This is the second this year. Last year only once and before last year I never recall any such issues. 

Tonny Obare:

Could it be happening because  someone somewhere is trying to hack my account? Because it never used to happen this frequently. This is the second this year. Last year only once and before last year I never recall any such issues. 

It happens because you are accessing the site simultaneously with different software (Window, Mobile, browsers...) and/or IP. You should try to always disconnect before connecting on an other device/software.
Reason: