sell an indicator that call for another free indicator

Hi,I don't know if it is the right session for writing my question.

I would like to sell an indicator (for example X) that call for another my indicator (for example Y)

Y will be free

can I sell X on market session?

thank's in advance

yes.

Marco vd Heijden:
yes.
ok...and if Y wold not free? can I sell X?

If they bought Y as well.

Marco vd Heijden:
If they bought Y as well.

perfect..thank you for your replay

sorry Marco,I have a problem:this morning I sent my indicator X named CYCLEDIVERGENCE) to metaquotes for validation.

Indicator X needs indicator Y( named TIMINGCYCLEWITHLLV) in order to work.

How do I say to metaquotes this ? otherwise metaquotes does not validate indicator X....it appears error:

program file Indicators\TimingCycleWithLLV.ex5 read error
 loading of TimingCycleWithLLV EURUSD,H1 failed [557]
thank you very much for your patience

Enrico Mariani:

sorry Marco,I have a problem:this morning I sent my indicator X named CYCLEDIVERGENCE) to metaquotes for validation.

Indicator X needs indicator Y( named TIMINGCYCLEWITHLLV) in order to work.

How do I say to metaquotes this ? otherwise metaquotes does not validate indicator X....it appears error:

You need to add it as a resource .

#resource "\\Indicators\\TimingCycleWithLLV.ex5" 

//add to global scope 
bool is_tested=false;

//add on init 
is_tested=MQLInfoInteger(MQL_TESTER);

//upon assignment of indicator handle (this requires testing on your part via renaming the second indicator 
//after compilation and seeing if it actually operates on tester but not live

if(is_tested) handle_ind=iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"::Indicators\\TimingCycleWithLLV.ex5"); // call resource 
if(!is_tested) handle_ind=iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"\\Indicators\\TimingCycleWithLLV.ex5");// call actual indicator 
Finally that seems like a restriction on the product , so i would not upload it with purchase of Y (or even download of Y) being required.
But you should ask a moderator about that.

while uploading another indicator I have this error:not synchronized with trade server

I amgoing crazy

If the product (indicator) has any internal limitations then those will also be inside of your end product.

only limitation of both two indicators is that you can use them only on time frame 1m...5m...15m and 1H 

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting)
log files size exceeded 2059 MB, test terminated
 2017.05.01 00:00:00   cannot load resource 'Tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3010\MQL5\Indicators\CycleDivergence.ex5::Indicators\TimingCycleWithLLV.ex5'
 loading of test38262.ex5::Indicators\TimingCycleWithLLV.ex5 EURUSD,H1 failed [554]
 2017.05.01 00:00:00   cannot load custom indicator 'Tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3010\MQL5\Indicators\CycleDivergence.ex5::Indicators\TimingCycleWithLLV.ex5' [4802]

any suggestion?
Reason: