New Trader

Is there any place to ask question or video for a totally brand new person about where to start after watching countless hours of Youtube about charts and trading?

Homayoon Javadi:

Is there any place to ask question or video for a totally brand new person about where to start after watching countless hours of Youtube about charts and trading?

I am brandnew as well. First, CFDs are risky. To know what to do, get a good broker.  Start a demo account. Fill this demo account with some virtual money, the same (or a bit less) you intend to invest. Play a couple of weeks to get started.
I like found out, that I prefer a robot doing the work. It handles the risk-/money managment perfectly.
Higher profit means higher risk, don't be too greedy or you will eventually lose a lot of money. Start witn 0.01 or 0.001 lot whatever your broker supports. After a month training and testing stuff from the market section with the demo account you will realize, if trading is the right for you.
I really like robots for forex, because they just do their job.

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

You can start with Babypips for basic. 
Link: https://www.babypips.com/
Learn Forex Trading With BabyPips.com
  • Hucklekiwi Pip
  • www.babypips.com
Learn How to Trade Forex. BabyPips.com Is The Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading.
Reason: