EA job repayment

Hello, i posted a job to get a profitable EA, i got one with good back test results, i handed over payment to the Developer and now the EA is not even close to profitability, the developer is not responding my msgs since one week. what should i do?

You should understand that profitable is relative and that what you ordered does not exist.

And secondly that this industry is not about getting your money back when you made a mistake.

Marco vd Heijden:

You should understand that profitable is relative and that what you ordered does not exist.

And secondly that this industry is not about getting your money back when you made a mistake.

Thanx alot marco, Its the money that i lost, but as a developer atleast he was obliged to answer to my problem, maybe my EA settings are wrong, he gets online but does not bother to answer, works under three names on mql5 and has some products with negative reviews.  I have not left a feedback for the job yet, i guess thats my plus point here. I will teach him a good lesson as i am KHAN.

As far as i can see, he teach you a good lesson and had adequate pay for it.

And there is no place for revenge here, unless it's directed towards yourself for making a mistake.

Please understand that there is more to it then just trying to order a profitable robot like that.

Marco vd Heijden:

As far as i can see, he teach you a good lesson and had adequate pay for it.

And there is no place for revenge here, unless it's directed towards yourself for making a mistake.

Please understand that there is more to it then just trying to order a profitable robot like that.

HAHAHAH you are right, we learn from our mistakes, but so will he. 

When you read the terms while placing an order you will see that there is no guarantee that an EA is profitable. It is only guaranteed that it will work to the algorithm that you specify.

Keith Watford:
When you read the terms while placing an order you will see that there is no guarantee that an EA is profitable. It is only guaranteed that it will work to the algorithm that you specify.

Dear Keith, I am not upset with the EA but with the behavior of the Developer, he should respond me for settings of EA at least, all he does is ignore my msgs since a week despite being online. 

A freelance order does not come with a guarantee on profitability, this is YOUR error, and a freelance order does also not come with a lifetime aftersales guarantee/chat.

Some people think that but this isn't the case. 

There isn't much to say here because no matter what the developer does at this stage, the end result will never be what you had imagined in the first place.

So that would result in an endless loop.

I know that there are a lot of developers that do offer at least some aftersales for things like bug fixes and small modifications, but only when working on realistic projects.

The nature of your request does not allow this service because there is no end to it.

Reason: