Downloading NEWS in EA...

Hi all,

I want download NEWS via expert adviser in csv or json format, please suggest from which site I can download it via MQL5.

Access to economic calendar data from MQL5 programs - 

Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar
Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar
  • www.mql5.com
This section describes the functions for working with the economic calendar available directly in the MetaTrader platform. The economic calendar is a ready-made encyclopedia featuring descriptions of macroeconomic indicators, their release dates and degrees of importance. Relevant values of macroeconomic indicators are sent to the MetaTrader...

Sergey Golubev:

Access to economic calendar data from MQL5 programs - 

Thanks for your reply. I looked into the methods provided in mql5 for reading economic calendar events, I tried to use  CalendarValueLast() method but it is always giving 0, moreover there is no method for finding news by date so that I can download todays news..

salirazataqvi:

Thanks for your reply. I looked into the methods provided in mql5 for reading economic calendar events, I tried to use  CalendarValueLast() method but it is always giving 0, moreover there is no method for finding news by date so that I can download todays news..

I used same function yesterday and the result Values in any Events was positive. Today I used the same code and all the Events return me 0 Values ... I think it is possibly any problem with the provider calendar data server ...

I used CalendarEventByCurrency( ) first to get Events and CalendarValueHistoryByEvent( ) to get Values from that Events.

I'll try these days if that change again ...

Reason: