Using purchased EA as an indicator

So I have an EA that I purchased and it's doing pretty half assed as far as hitting target points. It is landing in profit about half the time and hitting SL the other half. But virtually every time, it runs about 20-30 pips into loss before coming back up.

Is there a way to write a new EA that will use this as an indicator and place a trade in the other direction? Such as when the old EA places a EURUSD buy order, the new EA places a sell order instead.

Thanks for the help!

This idea comes around every few months.  I am guessing we all try it sometime in our early trading years.  The trouble is that it doesn't work.  A bad EA is still a bad EA even in reverse because all the positives turn negative and the new negatives continue due to the spreads and swaps.

You can only rewrite an EA if you have the source code.

If you don't have source code, you can ask the EA owner to do a special version for you.

If you search Market and Google, you might find a utility to do this for you by taking your indicators (not your EA) and reversing the order. 

So there's not a way that I could set the EA up as its own indicator? Like set it up as a signal service, then write a new EA to use that signal to place a trade?

OminusFX:
So there's not a way that I could set the EA up as its own indicator? Like set it up as a signal service, then write a new EA to use that signal to place a trade?
There are trade copying robots that can do what you want , just search a little , and they can copy the trade in reverse also. You can use your EA on a demo account as a signal and recieve the signal reverted on your real account.
Reason: