BUG: Stop loss tooltip displays incorrect loss value - page 2

Elia Burstein:

If what you say is true and the forum is only for the community and there is no official support here. Then my conclusion was right and MetaQuotes stopped all support for it's products.

All the technical problems/issues/(possible bugs) should be discussed on the forum first.
The developers are reading the forum, but they are having their own priority related to fixing (because they are same developers who developed Metatrader for example).

This is official reply from 1 year ago about the technical issue with the service desk - 

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.08.09 15:28

Create separate threads with a full description, please. Do not add everything to one topic.

First of all involve other forum participants to analyze the situation.

Try to describe the problem as fully as possible, attach logs, screenshots, sample code, and so on. The main thing is that there was no game of ping-pong, when only a 5-10 step of questions / answers is collected enough material to analyze the situation and play.

Any technical problem should have an answer to the question "can I reproduce". If there is no answer, then the probability of failure of the request is high.

Unfortunately, we can no longer engage in a massive and constantly growing volume of poorly qualified inquiries and frankly educational issues.

Our employees are not teachers in trading or programming.

Of course, there are some cases when the user is really care about possible bug telling that this is the bug for many many people ... in this case - the service desk is replying on the thread (or moderator is inviting the service desk to look at some particular thread for example), or the user is sending the request to the service desk, and the service desk is replying.

But as I said - the service desk is having their own priority related to what to fix first.

Elia Burstein:

I have no issue with the principle and importance of moderating double posting and I agree with your explanation. But my two posts were unrelated.

One post was about a bug in the MT5 product that still didn't get a reply after almost a year.

the second post was about the lack of support after removing product support from the service desk

I can assure you that I would not have deleted an unrelated topic as there would be no reason.

Someone from Admin does reply to occasional posts in the forum, but they seem to be more active in the Russian forum.

Forum members do as much as they can to help people, but there is a limit to how much they can do.

Reason: