MetaTester 5 installation disappears

Hello,

i don't know if this is the correct section of the forum, but i could not find a better one.

I have this problem where the MetaTester 5 installation simply disappears from my system. I could not yet figure out why and when this happens. Today its fully functional and tomorrow its just gone, the timespan reaches from a few days to several month. There is an exception rule in my av to not touch these files, so i guess this might not be the problem. I have looked up the system event log but could not find anyhing helpfull either.

I tried to get in contact with the support once but failed to answer within a proper timespan to thier request. They wanted to know the specs of my system. Well since this happend on several machines by now here are the 2 most recent:

Windows 10, Intel Core i3-7100U @ 2.40GHz (dual core with HT), 12188MB, build 2007 (max. 3 services)

Windows 7, AMD A8 6600K @ 3.90GHz (quad core), 16384MB, build <1900 (max. 3 services)

On the ohter hand there is a machine where the installation is running for almost 2 years by now.

Windows 7, AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor @ 3.20GHz (quad core), 8191MB, build 2007 (max. 2 services)

My first thougt was that is has something to do with Win7 because for a long time this was the only affect system, but since this happens even on newer Windows 10 machines there might be another problem.

PS: I know these are not the best machines for this purpose, but i don't intend to do this in a preofessional manner, just offering some idle time ;-)