HELP!!! Cortex EA disappeared and I still have activations left

MQL5 Service Desk does not care about the many buyers who spend 1000's of dollars on MQL5. When you request your money back or complain, Service Desk tells you to read the rules without any care or investigation. Example, Cortex EA disappeared without a trace, and I still have many activations left. If you search for Cortex under experts you'll notice it's unavailable. Is the seller still active on MQL5? I spent 99usd on [...]. My money wasted. How is this correct?

It is not a problem - read the Market Rules:

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. The Administration may remove any Product from the Market showcase without notifying the Buyers for an unlimited period of time due to working processes and interaction with the Product Seller.

Sergey Golubev:

It is not a problem - read the Market Rules:

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. The Administration may remove any Product from the Market showcase without notifying the Buyers for an unlimited period of time due to working processes and interaction with the Product Seller.

Ok, so then what am I left with as a buyer?

Natasha Diedericks:

Ok, so then what am I left with as a buyer?

Same as before: EA with activations.
If EA (or any product) was removed from the wall (wall = website) so it means nothing for you in case you already bought this EA or product: this EA (or product) should be in your Metatrader with all the activations.

By the way, many  people are using Metatrader (Market tab in Metatrader) to buy the product (not the wall/website).

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Thanks. I'll go to mt4 and check if the product is there.

Natasha Diedericks:
Thanks. I'll go to mt4 and check if the product is there.

It should be there.

Do not forget to fill (to write your forum login/pass) in Community tab in Metatrader.
Besides, please note that the Market does not work for Linix and MacOS (and IE version 8 or higher should be installed on PC).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Cannot install my product on MT4 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2018.11.10 17:42

Are you talking about Community tab?
Because Community tab is the only place to connect MQL5 account with Metatrader - 

Reason: