Demo download

hi..how to set EA/indicator available for demo download?is it automatically by system or we have to it manually?

I found in the Rules

Indicators and Expert Advisors offered through the Market service are specially compiled for the purpose of creating their demo versions, which allows potential Buyers to get an idea about the Product. Demo versions of Product have the following limitations:

1. A demo version of an Expert Advisor cannot be run on an online chart of the client terminal. Its trading part can be tested only in the Strategy Tester that is built into the client terminal;
  2. A demo version of an indicator cannot be run and seen on an online chart. Its behavior can only be seen in the Visual testing mode in the Strategy Tester.

Sergey Golubev:

I found in the Rules

Indicators and Expert Advisors offered through the Market service are specially compiled for the purpose of creating their demo versions, which allows potential Buyers to get an idea about the Product. Demo versions of Product have the following limitations:

1. A demo version of an Expert Advisor cannot be run on an online chart of the client terminal. Its trading part can be tested only in the Strategy Tester that is built into the client terminal;
  2. A demo version of an indicator cannot be run and seen on an online chart. Its behavior can only be seen in the Visual testing mode in the Strategy Tester.

why my Expert advisor doesn't have demo download/free demo?

And from the article - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/385 - 

Any program published in the Market program has a free demo version which can be run only in the Strategy Tester. Demo versions cannot be run in the terminal or used in trading. However, this option allows to test the performance and efficiency of any application before purchasing it. The interests of developers will be protected, while the buyer is protected from buying a pig in a poke.

How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
The Market service offers unique opportunities for developers of analytical systems and trading robots - now your programs go directly to traders' terminals and are available to all MetaTrader 5 users. This means that with the status of the Seller, you can access the large market of potential customers, and the simple technology will help your...

Mohamad Rizal Maslan:

why my Expert advisor doesn't have demo download/free demo?

I do not know.

I just published the information I found.

Sergey Golubev:

I do not know.

I just published the information I found.

okay thanks..it is weird others system has free demo but mine does not

I found small thread in rus part of the forum - 

question - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The demo version of the product is not added.

Artem Konkov , 2019.02.25 16:40

Added advisor to the market. It was published without a demo version. How can I fix this?
reply - 

Sergey Golubev:

I found small thread in rus part of the forum - 

question - 

reply - 

thank you very much

Reason: