Where can I download MetaTrader 4 Server?

It's only for brokers who are our clients.

not available or the demo version for testing?

Just out of interest - what do you require the MT4 Server for?

CB

I want to do some tests, it is possible to provide data on Brazilian stock exchanges (Bovespa)

ilson :
I want to do some tests, it is possible to provide data on Brazilian stock exchanges (Bovespa)

Why do you need MT4 Server - rather than MT4 client?

CB

MT4 Client is used by individuals who wish to trade with a broker. There is no license cost.

MT4 Server is implemented by a broker who wishes to provide a service to his customers. There is a license cost - along with all the other costs involved in setting up business as a forex broker.

What is your role? And what (precisely) are you trying to achieve?

CB

cloudbreaker :

MT4 Client is used by individuals who wish to trade with a broker. There is no license cost.

MT4 Server is implemented by a broker who wishes to provide a service to his customers. There is a license cost - along with all the other costs involved in setting up business as a forex broker.

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4

What is your role? And what (precisely) are you trying to achieve? It is difficult to respond as your requirement has not been clearly stated. Out of your 4 statements above, only 1 is a complete sentence. You need to be more clear and complete in your questions.

CB

ilson :

i think it's only for brokers, no there's demo or try !.

Reason: