Automatic validation - no trading operations

I have that problem always: In the first attempt the automatic validation shows: no trading operations. I have to compile the same file 3 - 5 times until the automatic validation has operations.

But now even 10 times trying it doesn't help. I renamed files that are already in the market and tried it: no trading operations.

So I hope mql5 'repairs' their automatic validation system soon, as I would like to give my clients an update.  

Problem solved for now - after 20  attempts the automatic validation finally had trading operations.

But it can't be like that always, the automatic validation must be repaired.

Did you try waiting for ~5 minutes? I observed that there is a problem in unloading the frame context from the tester agent, this takes several minutes until it states 'stopped' in its log (see Local Agents Logs). Before that point it won't accept new tasks.

IS      3       15:14:33.660    Network additional connect from 127.0.0.1
EH      3       15:14:33.760    Network previous connect context not freed
QN      2       15:14:33.760    127.0.0.1       cannot accept connect, agent is busy
CO      0       15:14:45.093    127.0.0.1       prepare for shutdown

JI      0       15:20:12.997    Server  MetaTester 5 stopped

lippmaje:

Did you try waiting for ~5 minutes? I observed that there is a problem in unloading the frame context from the tester agent, this takes several minutes until it states 'stopped' in its log (see Local Agents Logs). Before that point it won't accept new tasks.

Maybe that's why it worked now. So it'll be like this always that it needs hours to update a EA?

I posted sort of a fix here that's working well for me:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/305738#comment_10904894

You need to add this snippet to your OnTick. I did 200K test runs this weekend without any problems.

Expert optimization is failing after some passes
Expert optimization is failing after some passes
  • www.mql5.com
Hello all, I'm facing a strange error...

lippmaje:

I posted sort of a fix here that's working well for me:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/305738#comment_10904894

You need to add this snippet to your OnTick. I did 200K test runs this weekend without any problems.

Thank you! I'll try it in the next update.

I have the same problem you mean I have to recompile and test the same code 20 times!!!! this a lot of effort!
Reason: