copytrading

Hi, I read the existence of copytrading, since I have been creating a profitable system with an account on the mt4 platform for some months now, I would like to know if there is the possibility of being copied onto the platform by other traders and earning money on them;
Since I am Italian and there is no Italian support I would like information on how to proceed.
Thanks to those who will give me some clarification on how to proceed.

delfino76:
Hi, I read the existence of copytrading, since I have been creating a profitable system with an account on the mt4 platform for some months now, I would like to know if there is the possibility of being copied onto the platform by other traders and earning money on them;
Since I am Italian and there is no Italian support I would like information on how to proceed.
Thanks to those who will give me some clarification on how to proceed.

There are plenty of copy trade system here. Go to markets and look for trade copier in the search either for mt5 or mt4, choose the one that fit your description style. You can also search on utilities.

Contact me at [...], I would love to copy your trades as well and show you where you cans get many clients following your strategy. Email me place the tile Mqp5.com startegy. Thanks

Check out

https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/signals/signal_provider

It will gehe you sws up your system on mql5

Signal Providers - Signals - MetaTrader 4 Help
Signal Providers - Signals - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
Signal Provider is a trader who grants access to the data on his or her trading operations allowing other traders to copy them on their own trading accounts. Signals can be provided either for free or on a commercial basis. Registration as a Seller – if you want to register as a company (a legal body), enable "register as company" option and...

Oltre in conto corrente bancario ho anche la carta di credito VISA .....potrebbe andar bene per avere accreditate le somme guadagnate su mql5? grazie
In addition to bank account I also have a VISA credit card ..... could it be good to have the sums earned on mql5 credited? thank you
Reason: