Sinput parameters on iCustom

Hi, i have bought an indicator with several parameters (about 100).

Among them, there are 9 sinput, should i consider them to the iCustom on my EA?

I know they are static, but i am not sure if they must be considered when i fill in all the variable.

In other words, should i use all the 100 parameters, or only 91?

Thanks

Luca

They are part of the indicator's parameters. Use all.
You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
          Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

'iCustom' - wrong parameters count      EA Harmonic Patterns V 01.mq5   272     17

Thanks whroeder1, by the way, I am writing an EA for MT5.

I have a total of 140 parameters (130 input and 10 sinput), when i put them into the iCustom and try to compile it, i get the error 'iCustom' -  wrong parameters count.

i have double checked and the number and type of parameters are correct, i read on another topic related to MT4 that the maximum number of parameters is set to 64  (iCustom maximum parameters?)

Is it possible that this is the reason why i get this error?

double BuyArray[], SellArray[];
   ArraySetAsSeries (BuyArray,true);
   ArraySetAsSeries (SellArray,true);

int HPHandle=iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"Harmonic Pattern Plus MT5",HP_Par_1, Switch, TF_Pattern, Max_Patterns, Patt_Indx, Sound, Mail, Notification, Fibo, Fibo_Ret_Lenght, Fibo_Col, Fibo_Ret_Widht, Use_White_BG, N_Bars_Patt_Search, Tick_Patt_Detect, Patt_Update, Use_Small_Buttons, Button_Coord_X, Button_Coord_Y, Button_Widht, Button_Height, Text_Size, HP_Par_2, Min_Patt_Match_Acc, Min_Patt_Match_Acc_each_point, ZigZag_Depth, ZigZag_Deviation, ZigZag_Backstep, ZigZag_Min_Depth, ZigZag_Max_Depth, ZigZag_Depth_Incremental_Step, Patt_Size_Filter, Show_Ideal_D_Point, HP_Par_3, Bullish_Pattern, Bear_Pattern, Bullish_Pattern_Locked, Bear_Pattern_Locked, Background_Pattern, Fill_Pattern, Ratio_Text_Color, Text_Size_Name_and_Ratio, Dir_Arrow_Widht, Triangle_Widht, Patter_Name_Offset, Panel_FS, Panel_BG_Size, Search_ABCD, Search_BAT, Search_alt_BAT, Sesrch_Batterfly, Search_Gartley, Search_Crab, Search_Deep_Crab, Search_Cypher, Search_ThreeDrivers, Search_5_to_0, Search_Shark, HP_Par_4, Pot_Rev_Zone, Pot_Cont_Zone, Pot_RC_Zone_TextSize, Pot_RC_Zone_LineWidht, Pot_RC_Zone_Line_Lenght_XA, Pot_RC_Zone_Line_Lenght_BC, Pot_RC_Zone_Line_Lenght_ABCD, Pot_RC_Zone_Line_Lenght_CD, Pot_RC_Zone_Color_XA, Pot_RC_Zone_Color_BC, Pot_RC_Zone_Color_ABCD, Pot_RC_Zone_Color_CD, HP_Par_5, Show_Pattern_Compl_Interval, Patt_Compl_Box_Size, Patt_Compl_Box_Widht, Patt_Compl_Box_Ext_to_Right, Patt_Compl_Interval_Fill, Patt_Compl_Int_Bull_Color, Patt_Compl_Int_Bear_Color, Patt_Compl_Int_Text_Color, Patt_Compl_Int_Text_Size, HP_Par_6, Use_Custom_SL, Custom_SL, Risk_RR, Custom_TP_SL_Line_Lenght, Custom_TP_SL_Line_Widht, Custom_TP_SL_Text_Size, Custom_TP_Color, Custom_SL_Color, Custom_OP_Color, Show_GT_Instr, Guided_Instr_X, Guided_Instr_Y, Target_SR, Risk_per_Trade, Target_Trade_No, HP_Par_7, Use_MTFPD, Use_Sound_Alert, MTD_Panel_X, MTD_Panel_Y, MTD_Panel_Update_Freq, MTD_M1, MTD_M5, MTD_M15, MTD_M30, MTD_H1, MTD_H4, MTD_D1, Candle_Stick_Pattern, Switch_Off_CSP, Bars_to_Scan, Period_Detect_Candle_Pattern, Show_One_Candle_Patt, Show_Two_Candle_Patt, Show_Three_Candle_Patt, Show_Four_Candle_Patt, Show_Five_Candle_Patt, Bull_Patt_Color, Bear_Patt_Color, Show_Name_Pattern, Text_Font_Size, Line_Widht, Fill_with_color, Candle_Text_Angle, Channel_Par, Switch_Off_Channel, Channel_Line_Widht, Zig_Zag_Depth, Zig_Zag_Dev, Zig_Zag_BackStep, Select_Channel, Alert_Price_touch_Upper_Channel, Alert_Price_touch_Lower_Channel, Price_Dev_Pips, Alert_Freq_Min, Man_Chan_Sel, Start_Date, End_Date); 

CopyBuffer (HPHandle,0,0,2,BuyArray);
   CopyBuffer (HPHandle,1,0,2,SellArray);

Buy=BuyArray[1];
   Sell=SellArray[1];

This is the mq5