Sinput parameters on iCustom

To add comments, please log in or register
Kuks
Kuks  

Hi, i have bought an indicator with several parameters (about 100).

Among them, there are 9 sinput, should i consider them to the iCustom on my EA?

I know they are static, but i am not sure if they must be considered when i fill in all the variable.

In other words, should i use all the 100 parameters, or only 91?

Thanks

Luca

whroeder1
whroeder1  
They are part of the indicator's parameters. Use all.
You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
          Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
Kuks
Kuks  
'iCustom' - wrong parameters count      EA Harmonic Patterns V 01.mq5   272     17

Thanks whroeder1, by the way, I am writing an EA for MT5.

I have a total of 140 parameters (130 input and 10 sinput), when i put them into the iCustom and try to compile it, i get the error 'iCustom' -  wrong parameters count.

i have double checked and the number and type of parameters are correct, i read on another topic related to MT4 that the maximum number of parameters is set to 64  (iCustom maximum parameters?)

Is it possible that this is the reason why i get this error?

double BuyArray[], SellArray[];
   ArraySetAsSeries (BuyArray,true);
   ArraySetAsSeries (SellArray,true);

int HPHandle=iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"Harmonic Pattern Plus MT5",HP_Par_1, Switch, TF_Pattern, Max_Patterns, Patt_Indx, Sound, Mail, Notification, Fibo, Fibo_Ret_Lenght, Fibo_Col, Fibo_Ret_Widht, Use_White_BG, N_Bars_Patt_Search, Tick_Patt_Detect, Patt_Update, Use_Small_Buttons, Button_Coord_X, Button_Coord_Y, Button_Widht, Button_Height, Text_Size, HP_Par_2, Min_Patt_Match_Acc, Min_Patt_Match_Acc_each_point, ZigZag_Depth, ZigZag_Deviation, ZigZag_Backstep, ZigZag_Min_Depth, ZigZag_Max_Depth, ZigZag_Depth_Incremental_Step, Patt_Size_Filter, Show_Ideal_D_Point, HP_Par_3, Bullish_Pattern, Bear_Pattern, Bullish_Pattern_Locked, Bear_Pattern_Locked, Background_Pattern, Fill_Pattern, Ratio_Text_Color, Text_Size_Name_and_Ratio, Dir_Arrow_Widht, Triangle_Widht, Patter_Name_Offset, Panel_FS, Panel_BG_Size, Search_ABCD, Search_BAT, Search_alt_BAT, Sesrch_Batterfly, Search_Gartley, Search_Crab, Search_Deep_Crab, Search_Cypher, Search_ThreeDrivers, Search_5_to_0, Search_Shark, HP_Par_4, Pot_Rev_Zone, Pot_Cont_Zone, Pot_RC_Zone_TextSize, Pot_RC_Zone_LineWidht, Pot_RC_Zone_Line_Lenght_XA, Pot_RC_Zone_Line_Lenght_BC, Pot_RC_Zone_Line_Lenght_ABCD, Pot_RC_Zone_Line_Lenght_CD, Pot_RC_Zone_Color_XA, Pot_RC_Zone_Color_BC, Pot_RC_Zone_Color_ABCD, Pot_RC_Zone_Color_CD, HP_Par_5, Show_Pattern_Compl_Interval, Patt_Compl_Box_Size, Patt_Compl_Box_Widht, Patt_Compl_Box_Ext_to_Right, Patt_Compl_Interval_Fill, Patt_Compl_Int_Bull_Color, Patt_Compl_Int_Bear_Color, Patt_Compl_Int_Text_Color, Patt_Compl_Int_Text_Size, HP_Par_6, Use_Custom_SL, Custom_SL, Risk_RR, Custom_TP_SL_Line_Lenght, Custom_TP_SL_Line_Widht, Custom_TP_SL_Text_Size, Custom_TP_Color, Custom_SL_Color, Custom_OP_Color, Show_GT_Instr, Guided_Instr_X, Guided_Instr_Y, Target_SR, Risk_per_Trade, Target_Trade_No, HP_Par_7, Use_MTFPD, Use_Sound_Alert, MTD_Panel_X, MTD_Panel_Y, MTD_Panel_Update_Freq, MTD_M1, MTD_M5, MTD_M15, MTD_M30, MTD_H1, MTD_H4, MTD_D1, Candle_Stick_Pattern, Switch_Off_CSP, Bars_to_Scan, Period_Detect_Candle_Pattern, Show_One_Candle_Patt, Show_Two_Candle_Patt, Show_Three_Candle_Patt, Show_Four_Candle_Patt, Show_Five_Candle_Patt, Bull_Patt_Color, Bear_Patt_Color, Show_Name_Pattern, Text_Font_Size, Line_Widht, Fill_with_color, Candle_Text_Angle, Channel_Par, Switch_Off_Channel, Channel_Line_Widht, Zig_Zag_Depth, Zig_Zag_Dev, Zig_Zag_BackStep, Select_Channel, Alert_Price_touch_Upper_Channel, Alert_Price_touch_Lower_Channel, Price_Dev_Pips, Alert_Freq_Min, Man_Chan_Sel, Start_Date, End_Date); 

CopyBuffer (HPHandle,0,0,2,BuyArray);
   CopyBuffer (HPHandle,1,0,2,SellArray);

Buy=BuyArray[1];
   Sell=SellArray[1];
Kuks
Kuks  
This is the mq5
To add comments, please log in or register