Market Indicators Stoped Working - Greyed Out

My Market downloaded indicators have stopped working e.g. the icon has a grey sub icon instead of the gold one, the indicator won't drag onto the chart. All of the MTA4 standard indicators work? Any help would be welcome.

Check in options to see if you are still connected to the correct mql5.com community link.

If you bought them on one account you might not be able to use them on another one. But if it is a lot of indicators you purchased (not rented), it might be a problem that you need to reinstall them.

Nic Clark:
My Market downloaded indicators have stopped working e.g. the icon has a grey sub icon instead of the gold one, the indicator won't drag onto the chart. All of the MTA4 standard indicators work? Any help would be welcome.

All tools from the market will have this grey sub icon which means nothing else than that you don't have the mq4 source code file (which is not necessary to run the tool).

The standard indicators are locally available with their source code and that's why they are tagged with a yellow icon.

Back to your usage issue and the problem that the purchased tools won't work anymore:

Is it possible that you recently had a major windows update?

This usually causes the issue that all purchased tools won't work anymore caused by an issue with the mql licensing system.

The only option to solve this is to delete all these tools in your navigator and reinstall them from the market.

In case you never did this before I recommend watching the tutorial video below.

Reason: