Experts: Bill Williams

Bill Williams:

An Expert Advisor based on two indicators: iFractals (Fractals) and iAlligator (Alligator).

Bill Williams

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hello Vladimir, first i have to say your strategy and the implementation is amazing, your ea has a really good performance un eurusd. Im just having a little issue trying to put it work on a virtual server. In the server´s journal there is an erro mesagges that says "m_transaction_confirmed: false" if you have any clue i will be grateful.

thanks! 

alvaro_alt :

Hello Vladimir, first i have to say your strategy and the implementation is amazing, your ea has a really good performance un eurusd. Im just having a little issue trying to put it work on a virtual server . In the server´s journal there is an erro mesagges that says "m_transaction_confirmed: false" if you have any clue i will be grateful.

thanks! 

1. Set the input parameter "Print log" to "true"

2. Read the log file.

kjstaniszewski :

Very interesting solution, can you switch to a real account ?

I did not understand the meaning of your question. Try to state the essence of the question in other words. Try to describe your question in more detail.

kjstaniszewski :

I started the Bill Williams program on a demo account and nothing happens since the morning? :-)

If you think that any adviser is a printing money machine - you are mistaken.

I highly recommend studying the article: Test аn indicator/trading robot before buying

How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
  • www.mql5.com
Buying a trading robot on MQL5 Market has a distinct benefit over all other similar options - an automated system offered can be thoroughly tested directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Before buying, an Expert Advisor can and should be carefully run in all unfavorable modes in the built-in Strategy Tester to get a complete grasp of the system...

kjstaniszewski :

OK I understand.

How much does this program cost?

You messed up something - the programs in CodeBase are free. The article has an example of how to conduct tests correctly.

kjstaniszewski:

Bill Williams.mq5 |

//|                              Copyright © 2018, Vladimir Karputov |

You messed up something - the programs in CodeBase are free.

kjstaniszewski :
It worked well on tests, maybe it doesn't work on demo accounts ..? :-)

Check out the article. Learn to conduct tests. Learn to read test results - you need to understand the test result: what symbol, what timeframe, how many transactions ...

Everything is fine, I used the D1 chart instead of M5 :-)

Best regards and thank you very much for your help and your time :-)

thanks alot. it's nice  but it take false signal maybe. how about if we use it just in one direction nut reversal or etc?  for example we get buy signal just when price above alligator and fractal break.

yaser25 :
thanks alot. it's nice  but it take false signal maybe. how about if we use it just in one direction nut reversal or etc?  for example we get buy signal just when price above alligator and fractal break.

I think it will be a very delayed signal.

Reason: