push notification not working - page 2

One more thing. This alert function is MT4 built in function. So if VPS act as my 2nd MT4 in cloud. Should be it also has the same function for alerting via push notification. Isn't?

My alert data sould be uploaded and updated in the MT4 inside the server everytime I sync the data from my MT4 in my computer.

Timothy Thomas:

Do not double/triple post.

Your other posts have been deleted.

Keith Watford:

Do not double/triple post.

Your other posts have been deleted.

Because no body can answer my question. 😔

Timothy Thomas:
Because no body can answer my question. 😔

Because no one knows (I used search in rus part of the forum - no one knows too).
Seems - it is limitation of VPS, or dll (any dll) is used for push notifications (and using dll is prohibited on VPS).

Sergey Golubev:

Because no one knows (I used search in rus part of the forum - no one knows too).

Thats's mean. MQL5 VPS is not the solution right?

Is there any MQL technical side I can contact?

Timothy Thomas:

for push notification?
I do not know ... I've never used push notification with VPS.

if someone is having experience to use push notification with MQL5 VPS so the user may reply ... otherwise - not sorry.

Timothy Thomas:

Is there any MQL technical side I can contact?

The service desk stopped personal technical support.
Setrvice desk is mking the financial support only for now, and all the other questions/issues should be discussed on the forum.

Sergey Golubev:

The service desk stopped personal technical support.
Setrvice desk is mking the financial support only for now, and all the other questions/issues should be discussed on the forum.

That is why I use forum. Because before this I ask through service desk. They tell me to go to forum and ask. If only I can contact whoever technical side managing MQL VPS, they can answer directly either Yes or No. 😅

Why they want to sell VPS but refuse to answer question. They should improve customer service.

Timothy Thomas:
That is why I use forum. Because before this I ask through service desk. They tell me to go to forum and ask. If only I can contact whoever technical side managing MQL VPS, they can answer directly either Yes or No. 😅

So, wait for the other users to reply (because I've never used push notification with VPS ... I've never tried it to use sorry) ...

Sergey Golubev:

So, wait for the other users to reply (because I've never used push notification with VPS ... I've never tried it to use sorry) ...

Ok sir. Thanks a lot.
Reason: