Correlation Calculation

hi any body help me to calculation about correlation in the code. for example EURUSD, USDCHF How much percentage correlated to each other.

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir

Muhammad Mudasir:

hi any body help me to calculation about correlation in the code. for example EURUSD, USDCHF How much percentage correlated to each other.

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir

Have you been collecting, and then correlating price / pip data through .excel or any other spreadsheets?

thegouldii:
Have you been collecting, and then correlating price / pip data through .excel or any other spreadsheets?
can u example me for mql4

Muhammad Mudasir:
can u example me for mql4
I don't use mql4 - I do the math and trade manually.

Muhammad Mudasir:

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicators: MFCS Currency Correlation Chart

Sergey Golubev, 2014.02.04 09:27

Australian Dollar Strongly Correlated to Gold, Silver, Steel Prices (based on this article)

View forex correlations to the SPDR Gold ETF Trust (GLD), United States Oil Fund ETF (USO), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust (DIA), UK FTSE 100 Index, and IShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV) prices:

XAUUSD/AUDUSD :

XAGUSD/EURUSD :

XAGUSD/USDCAD :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Correlation of Currencies

Yiannis Michaelides, 2014.11.19 16:48

Some currency pairs tend to move together in the same direction. Other currency pairs tend to move in opposite directions. Understanding how currency pairs tend to move relative to one another can be used in a number of different ways. It can be used to analyze how diversified your Forex portfolio is and, indirectly, your risk profile. It can also be used to understand how to enter into hedging trades.

Currency correlations measure how closely currency pair prices have (statistically) moved together in the past. Example of how some currencies are correlated with each other. Positively or Negatively

0.0 to 0.2 Very weak to negligible correlation
    0.2 to 0.4 Weak, low correlation (not significant)
    0.4 to 0.7 Moderate correlation
    0.7 to 0.9 Strong, high correlation
    0.9 to 1.0 Very strong correlation

Reason: