delete and re-register a signal via same account

hello,

I hv registered a signal via a demo account.  For some unknown reason, the signal at MQL5 didn't show the trade history and the equity is not the same as my account.  I then deleted the signal at mql5 and re-create it via the same account, unlike my previous experience, a msg popped out this time, telling me that the account nbr has been used for a signal (which I have deleted) already.

how can I re-register the signal via the same account?

thanks,

Bo

I think - it is impossible to use same trading account - from the Signal Rules - 

Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. The account that currently is subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal.

------------

But you can create the other demo account for example.

Sergey Golubev:

I think - it is impossible to use same trading account - from the Signal Rules - 

Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. The account that currently is subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal.

------------

But you can create the other demo account for example.

thanks for sharing the signal rules. someone told me the same...but I did delete and re-register the signals for my other 5 accounts 6 weeks ago.  I just follow the same steps I did, now it becomes a mystery. Thanks anyway.
How to register account for signal provider if it is register by another person but ownser of account is me
MUHAMMAD TUFAIL DAMSAZ KHAN:
How to register account for signal provider if it is register by another person but ownser of account is me

You can only registered as a seller as yourself.