delete and re-register a signal via same account

hello,

I hv registered a signal via a demo account.  For some unknown reason, the signal at MQL5 didn't show the trade history and the equity is not the same as my account.  I then deleted the signal at mql5 and re-create it via the same account, unlike my previous experience, a msg popped out this time, telling me that the account nbr has been used for a signal (which I have deleted) already.

how can I re-register the signal via the same account?

thanks,

Bo

I think - it is impossible to use same trading account - from the Signal Rules

Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. The account that currently is subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal.

------------

But you can create the other demo account for example.

Sergey Golubev:

I think - it is impossible to use same trading account - from the Signal Rules

Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. The account that currently is subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal.

------------

But you can create the other demo account for example.

thanks for sharing the signal rules. someone told me the same...but I did delete and re-register the signals for my other 5 accounts 6 weeks ago.  I just follow the same steps I did, now it becomes a mystery. Thanks anyway.

How to register account for signal provider if it is register by another person but ownser of account is me

MUHAMMAD TUFAIL DAMSAZ KHAN:
How to register account for signal provider if it is register by another person but ownser of account is me

You can only registered as a seller as yourself.

Reason: