Issue with auto trader

Hi,

I have recently purchased subscription for $190 on 04/01/2019. There were 7 trades since the subscription started with growth of -0.57%. I messaged the gentleman if he was placing trades which are not copied on my account. He has confirmed that he's been trading successfully and advised me to contact Mql5 to sort the issue. I would like to know if this is a genuine issue or it is common practice? If it is a genuine issue then please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Tahir Khan

khan1970:

Hi,

I have recently purchased subscription for $190 on 04/01/2019. There were 7 trades since the subscription started with growth of -0.57%. I messaged the gentleman if he was placing trades which are not copied on my account. He has confirmed that he's been trading successfully and advised me to contact Mql5 to sort the issue. I would like to know if this is a genuine issue or it is common practice? If it is a genuine issue then please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Tahir Khan

He should help you to copy his trades succesfully, its not a MQL5 problem, but a signal settings problem between your account and his.

Part of his $190 signal subscription fee, it should be to help you with such matters.

So, contact him again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

He should help you to copy his trades succesfully, its not a MQL5 problem, but a signal settings problem between your account and his.

Part of his $190 signal subscription fee, it should be to help you with such matters.

So, contact him again.

Thanks Eleni,

He shared his profile url couple of days ago but that's general profile.

I have just change settings to process signals automatically. Lets see if it will have any impact. I will also contact him tomorrow morning. 

Thanks again!

Reason: