Experts: Cidomo - page 2

Mazyad AlAdwani :

1. i upload the file u asked for

2. i try in demo account for 100$ its work perfect

3. no there is nor restriction in this cuz  i already use pending order in the same account i make video for you.

Fine! And now, all the same, bother READ the file 'Experts.log' / This file contains the cause and description of the error.

Mazyad AlAdwani :

1. i upload the file u asked for

2. i try in demo account for 100$ its work perfect

3. no there is nor restriction in this cuz  i already use pending order in the same account i make video for you.

And you still ignore my questions: where are the advisor settings? Where are the settings of the strategy tester?

I stop responding until YOU correct your MISTAKES.

Vladimir Karputov:

And you still ignore my questions: where are the advisor settings? Where are the settings of the strategy tester?

I stop responding until YOU correct your MISTAKES.

i am sorry for being new to this also i am not that goods in information you asked, but i thought the video will show all you want.

i think this is the things you want. and if its not...

so i am sorry for wasting your time i will never respond if i am wrong again....

have nice time and good trading

Files:
12345.set  2 kb
123.jpg  510 kb

A fine piece of work by Vladimir (in MT5) and Faisal Rehman (MT4). Quite good piece of work. Its sad that due to non-conventional naming the EA may not be made popular. Its a simple Candles Breakout Advance. Kudos for both. I also had an idea to shift SL to closing of second last favorable candle and after 5/6 candles same may be moved to closing of last favorable candle (add Delta in it). This strategy is much profitable than setting unknown / unspecified SL / TP. Any hope yo get same in future.???

srazi65:
A fine piece of work by Vladimir (in MT5) and Faisal Rehman (MT4). Quite good piece of work. Its sad that due to non-conventional naming the EA may not be made popular. Its a simple Candles Breakout Advance. Kudos for both. I also had an idea to shift SL to closing of second last favorable candle and after 5/6 candles same may be moved to closing of last favorable candle (add Delta in it). This strategy is much profitable than setting unknown / unspecified SL / TP. Any hope yo get same in future.???

No.

Reason: