Experts: Cidomo

Cidomo:

The Expert Advisor uses Buy Stop and Sell Stop pending orders.

Cidomo

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Where is the ea

Habibur Rohman :
Where is the ea

The adviser did not go anywhere. Advisor is in its place:

hello my freind thank you for the ea, i try it in the demo and its work fine, open and make pinding orders.

But when i try to use in live account.  its get rejected from doing that. any idea to help please with that i want to try it in real account.

with my thanks 

Mazyad AlAdwani :

hello my freind thank you for the ea, i try it in the demo and its work fine, open and make pinding orders.

But when i try to use in live account.  its get rejected from doing that. any idea to help please with that i want to try it in real account .

with my thanks 

Unfortunately, I cannot read minds from a distance. Also, a full-time telepath is on vacation. Therefore: provide such data (and it is good practice to provide technical data on a technical resource)

• currency and balance of the trading account
  • advisor settings
  • log file (from the Experts tab and the Journal tab)

Vladimir Karputov:

Unfortunately, I cannot read minds from a distance. Also, a full-time telepath is on vacation. Therefore: provide such data (and it is good practice to provide technical data on a technical resource)

• advisor settings
  •  GPBUSD - 80 $

• advisor settings

thank you in advance , and sorry not to put all that from the first i am new to all that, but learning,.

hi again, i waited to you to fix my problem with the EA. i want to use it in live account, any new news ?

Mazyad AlAdwani :

hi again, i waited to you to fix my problem with the EA. i want to use it in live account, any new news ?

Learn to read first. Here is a technical forum and if you are asked to perform some actions - you must perform these actions.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: Cidomo

Vladimir Karputov, 2020.06.03 05:08

• advisor settings

Vladimir Karputov:

Learn to read first. Here is a technical forum and if you are asked to perform some actions - you must perform these actions.

sorry . i send image in the first reply but i did not notice they are deleted !

anyway i make video for that you can see it 

Mazyad AlAdwani :

sorry . i send image in the first reply but i did not notice they are deleted !

anyway i make video for that you can see it 

1. Please provide the log files from the "Experts" and "Journal" tabs. Log files are text files. To access them: right-click in the desired tab.

2. Think about how much money you have on your account balance, how much free margin, how much margin a pending order takes.

3. In the end, read your trading contract with a broker: are there any restrictions on the placement of pending orders.

Vladimir Karputov:

1. Please provide the log files from the "Experts" and "Journal" tabs. Log files are text files. To access them: right-click in the desired tab.

2. Think about how much money you have on your account balance, how much free margin, how much margin a pending order takes.

3. In the end, read your trading contract with a broker: are there any restrictions on the placement of pending orders.

1. i upload the file u asked for

2. i try in demo account for 100$ its work perfect

3. no there is nor restriction in this cuz  i already use pending order in the same account i make video for you.

Files:
Experts.log  48 kb
journal.log  31 kb
Reason: