Experts: RSI EA v2

RSI EA v2:

RSI EA - trading based on overbought/oversold zones determined by the iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI) indicator.

RSI EA v2

Author: Vladimir Karputov

HI SIR,

Can you provide micro lot size with RSI EA ...

Thanks

Athisayaraj

51559224 :

HI SIR,

Can you provide micro lot size with RSI EA ...

Thanks

Athisayaraj

You can choose a Constant lot: Money management: Lot OR Risk -> Constant lot and The value for "Money management" -> ***

Sir can you increase the value for stop loss and take profit most pairs have high value of pips

easybizfx :
Sir can you increase the value for stop loss and take profit most pairs have high value of pips

In this code you can change the type of variables yourself.

In my new codes (starting with the version of 'barabashkakvn Trading engine 3.118') I already use uint:

//--- input parameters
input uint     InpStopLoss          = 15;          // Stop Loss, in pips (1.00045-1.00055=1 pips)
input uint     InpTakeProfit        = 46;          // Take Profit, in pips (1.00045-1.00055=1 pips)
input ushort   InpTrailingFrequency = 10;          // Trailing, in seconds (< "10" -> only on a new bar)
input ushort   InpSignalsFrequency  = 10;          // Search signals, in seconds (< "10" -> only on a new bar)
input uint     InpTrailingStop      = 25;          // Trailing Stop (min distance from price to Stop Loss, in pips
input uint     InpTrailingStep      = 5;           // Trailing Step, in pips (1.00045-1.00055=1 pips)
input ENUM_LOT_OR_RISK InpLotOrRisk = risk;        // Money management: Lot OR Risk
input double   InpVolumeLotOrRisk   = 3.0;         // The value for "Money management"
input ENUM_TRADE_MODE InpTradeMode  = buy_sell;    // Trade mode:
input ulong    InpDeviation         = 10;          // Deviation, in points (1.00045-1.00055=10 points)

to change this EA to bar based

double rsi_0=iRSIGet(0);   // <--- change 0 to 1?
   double rsi_1=iRSIGet(1);   // <---- change 1 to 2?

I am I correct?

If so buffer[0] contains current tick value and [1] contain current bar open value and [2] contain second bar open value? Is this arrangement consistent for all MT5 indicators?

Dilwyn Tng Zhuo Yu :

to change this EA to bar based, 

I am I correct?

Sorry, I don’t understand what YOU want and the most important thing: I don’t understand WHY you want it.

Vladimir Karputov:

Sorry, I don’t understand what YOU want and the most important thing: I don’t understand WHY you want it.

I am learning coding and understanding the code. 

Dilwyn Tng Zhuo Yu :
I am learning coding and understanding the code. Not that I want to change the EA

If the advisor asks for information from bar #0: this means that the advisor is polling the CURRENT bar (the RIGHT bar on the chart). Bar #1 is a bar that HAS ALREADY FORMED and IT WILL NOT CHANGE ALREADY.

Vladimir Karputov:

If the advisor asks for information from bar #0: this means that the advisor is polling the CURRENT bar (the RIGHT bar on the chart). Bar #1 is a bar that HAS ALREADY FORMED and IT WILL NOT CHANGE ALREADY.

Thank you for your reply. You are the best.
Reason: