Can't Download Indicator From MQL5 Site - page 2

Pier Scandellari:

If i try to install it from the mql5 web site or here : 

the installation fails !

I use metatrader 4 of IG Market broker 

possibly on metatrader5 works ?

Many members that face such a problem, succeed when they try on a different computer and that explains that is a computer configuration issue (and not a MQL5 account one).

You may try it if you want and can.

I can cancel the purchase and rebuy the indicator from a new platform metatrader 5 on new broker account ! 

It can be fine like this ?

Pier Scandellari:

Hi , for to be clear :

1) Logout and re-login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab. ---> done

2) Make sure that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer, then restart your terminal and computer and try again. ---> done with firefox ( microsoft explorer or edge do not display the site correctly and is it not possible do the login )

The installation fails also if i can try to do that directly from my MT4 - terminal - market - purchases !

Can you suggest another way pealse ?

I have the same problem!

Paulina Madariaga:

I have the same problem!

Read previous suggestions.

I have been having the same issue and I finally figured out what was wrong.   I tried starting MT4 as the adminstrator credentials instead of the my username and behold, all my indicators showed up under the Market tab.   If all your other efforts have failed give it a go.   Right click terminal.exe and click run as administrator (Windows 10).   If I figure out how to get the indicators into the Market tab using my normal logon I'll post it here.  However, your templates will need to be updated and any indicator downloads will not work other than in the admin run MT4.   This is definitely a permissions thing and am wondering if Mr Gates's software updates have screwed security levels up. 
Reason: