Expert Advisors: MQL5 Wizard - Trade Signals Based on Crossover of Main and Signal lines of MACD indicator

MQL5 Wizard - Trade Signals Based on Crossover of Main and Signal lines of MACD indicator:

MQL5 Wizard provides the automatic creation of Expert Advisors (see MQL5 Wizard: Creating Expert Advisors without Programming).

Here we will consider the trading signals, based on crossover of MACD indicator lines. The strategy called "Signals based on crossover of main and signal MACD lines" (when creating EA automatically in MQL5 Wizard).

The main line of MACD indicator is calculated as a difference of fast EMA and slow EMA. The signal line of MACD is calculated as the main line, smoothed with PeriodSignal period.

The trade signals:

• Buy: upward crossover of main and signal lines of MACD indicator.
  • Sell: downward crossover of main and signal lines of MACD indicator.

Trade signals, based on crossover of main and signal MACD lines

Testing Results of the Expert Advisor with trading signals, based on crossover MACD lines

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

It doesnt appear "Signals based on crossover of main and signal MACD lines" in Wizard project. Only "signal of Macd oscilator" What do i have to do?

I also dont have have the  "Signals based on crossover of main and signal MACD lines" in Wizard project. Only "signal of Macd oscilator".  Where can I find it? No signals based on xover

Allan Alberto Silva Teodoro:
I also dont have have the  "Signals based on crossover of main and signal MACD lines" in Wizard project. Only "signal of Macd oscilator".  Where can I find it?

Hi

you don't need to generate any EA.

you must only put "signalMACD.mqh" downloaded file in "C:\Program Files\Alpari MT5 OFFLINE\MQL5\Include\Expert\Signal" path instead of original one.

then put "testMACD.mq5" in  "C:\Program Files\Alpari MT5 OFFLINE\MQL5\Experts".

and now compile  "testMACD.mq5" .

and run EA on sterategy tester.

it works.

hi. can you add a candlestick hi-low trailing , it will have huge impact on its profitability. or add trailing by percentage, with trailing start, trailing step, trailing stop
Reason: