help for VPS!! mql5 doesn't allow me to open more than 3 VPS

I have subscribed 2 new signals from mql5 with my brocker XM.com (see the image attached),

You can see that I already have more signals subscribed on that server (xm Global Real 32)

The problem is: when I try to open the new VPS on those new signals, the system doesn't allow me to do it...

and that window appears...

It seems that I can have just 3 signals with 3 VPS for that server but not any other VPS...Why that?

I already have written to the help desk, but they said that I have to write on the forum...

Thank you for your help

Files:
aaa.jpg  828 kb

logyx123:

I have subscribed 2 new signals from mql5 with my brocker XM.com (see the image attached),

You can see that I already have more signals subscribed on that server (xm Global Real 32)

The problem is: when I try to open the new VPS on those new signals, the system doesn't allow me to do it...

and that window appears...

It seems that I can have just 3 signals with 3 VPS for that server but not any other VPS...Why that?

I already have written to the help desk, but they said that I have to write on the forum...

Thank you for your help

No, its not that you are not allowed more than 3 MQL5 VPS servers on the same broker server.

Its probably some momentarily VPS server unavailability, please try again later, or restart your MT4 terminal and try again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, its not that you are not allowed more than 3 MQL5 VPS servers on the same broker server.

Its probably some momentarily VPS server failure, please try again later, or restart your MT4 terminal and try again.

I tried to do it many times but it doesn't work.

logyx123:

I tried to do it many times but it doesn't work.

Your journal message shows that aren't any available VPS servers for you XM Global Real 32 server, at the moment.

I think it will be changed at some point, as more VPS servers become available.

Thank you now it's working!!
Reason: