MQL Storage Problem !

Hi All,

I have an issue with the storage service. From my personal computer ,i commit a few EAs to my vps`s meta editor. On both computers the community account is linked. When i commit from my personal computer, without any kind of error it shows that everything is ok, and when i go to the VPS, when i update, nothing happens, no errors shown, it says only "Update Successful".I have never had such issue, has someone encountered it before and does anyone know a solution ?

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Stan

Stanislav Ivanov:

Hi All,

I have an issue with the storage service. From my personal computer ,i commit a few EAs to my vps`s meta editor. On both computers the community account is linked. When i commit from my personal computer, without any kind of error it shows that everything is ok, and when i go to the VPS, when i update, nothing happens, no errors shown, it says only "Update Successful".I have never had such issue, has someone encountered it before and does anyone know a solution ?

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Stan

Yes, the latest update to MT4 has messed up all my personal projects stored MQL5. From each project the EA is found in Experts > Projects > (your project)

I had to re-create all my projects into new folders to be ensure the repository server has fresh new data

I keep my storage accounts separate for both platforms,  if you use both MT4 and MT5, its best to have to mql5.com accounts. also keep an eye for update issues before you commit.
Reason: