Experts: Trend Is Your Friend - page 2

DAtradr:
That’s Awesome work Thx bro...Perfect! 

Although in tester it seems to place multiple trades, i noticed the max_allowed_orders code in the ECN version , how would one call on this to put a limit of max trades allowed at one time? And once again thank you for sharing your work.

Fixed  .

Tell me what platform are you using ?

I check the standard version on an ECN broker and the  EA works fine for me.

I know that a few years ago there was a problem with buy and sell orders with an ECN broker

But I think the situation has changed and now it is possible to work normally with the ECN broker

In my opinion, you did not activate correctly  the  EA in the first place.

Aharon Tzadik:

Fixed  .

Tell me what platform are you using ?

I check the standard version on an ECN broker and the  EA works fine for me.

I know that a few years ago there was a problem with buy and sell orders with an ECN broker

But I think the situation has changed and now it is possible to work normally with the ECN broker

In my opinion, you did not activate correctly  the  EA in the first place.

Im using Pepperstone dot com, Mt4 build 1170, i have only run it in the tester not on demo yet...on tester it places more than one trade at a time for me.

DAtradr:

I'm talking about the original version, the second version works but it's superfluous, because the first version also works with ECN Broker, check the first version.

Hello Your EA working fine,  but in ECN EA that is opening multiple orders and stop in margin call,   other version very well in STP account.  and can you add option of auto lot size?  example 0.01 for 100$ balance lot size and balance adjustable setting.

dareking:
Hello Your EA working fine,  but in ECN EA that is opening multiple orders and stop in margin call,   other version very well in STP account.  and can you add option of auto lot size?  example 0.01 for 100$ balance lot size and balance adjustable setting.

Hello

I checked the simple EA on ECN broker and i see that it is working fine,it generates buy and sell orders,but i do not know what kind of abnormalities to expect from an ECN broker,because i dont work with them,

In any case the ECN version is fixed ,but takes one trade at a time,if you want you can work with the simple version,if there is any problem i wold want to hear about it.

About auto lot size please read the description of the EA.

Trading automatisé :

La tendance est ton ami :

Auteur: Aharon Tzadik

Bonjour comment télécharger le fichier de L'EA ?

damien44000:
Hello how to download the file of L'EA?

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Download from top left of first post where it is underlined.

Reason: