Indicators: Hull quad

Hull quad:

Hull quad

Hull quad

Author: Mladen Rakic

LukeB

If you believe that you make improvements, then I suggest that you publish your code as an independent entry in the code base

In any case I suggest that prior to any code publishing a series of tests - similar to comparisons like these - is done :

Results of profiler test of your code :

Results of profiler test of the code from the original code base entry :

And if you are looking for an OO approach, here is a result from an OO version (not published version, but I am placing the results here too for those that think that OO must be slower that "non-OO" version):

And I really would like to remind all coders on how powerful tool we have now with the profiler to check our own coding without a need to apply subjective methods (of the "I like this better" way) and to use simple, cold figures that are explaining all to ourselves of how is our code executed and why. After all : we are all trying to do the best in the interest of the end-user and we (the "almighty" coders) also should show how we too can progress in our coding ways

Please use forum (and forum topics) for consideration of the type you are doing. Code base is meant to be used for different stuff and I believe that you too shall agree that it is better to keep code base clean from post like the latest post in this entry that have little or no relation at all to the original code base entry

all the best

Reason: