can anyone please fix this EA?

Hi can anyone please find out the mistake and complete this EA. 
Files:

anjanfx:
Hi can anyone please find out the mistake and complete this EA. 

What mistake?

Do you really expect anyone to go through code (created by an EA builder, not by you) to find an error that may or may not be there?

You don't even hint at what the problem might be.

Is this related to your other topic?

<Link deleted>

Keith Watford:

What mistake?

Do you really expect anyone to go through code (created by an EA builder, not by you) to find an error that may or may not be there?

You don't even hint at what the problem might be.

Is this related to your other topic?

<Link deleted>

that earlier post was the EA that I coded myself. Since I got no help on that EA. I tried to build a new one with eabuilder. But it isn't executing any trades. 

So I opened a thread.

The error is it is not compiling because the closed function is not declared. I declared it as a double and it did compile.

Now I have it running on my VPS. I just wanted someone to proofread it and check if there are any error.

And also add a feature where maximum 3 three trades are taken per pair.

anjanfx:

that earlier post was the EA that I coded myself. Since I got no help on that EA. I tried to build a new one with eabuilder. But it isn't executing any trades. 

So I opened a thread.

The error is it is not compiling because the closed function is not declared. I declared it as a double and it did compile.

Now I have it running on my VPS. I just wanted someone to proofread it and check if there are any error.

And also add a feature where maximum 3 three trades are taken per pair.

The EA from your earlier topic was also created by ab EA builder.

You will not find many people here interested in helping with code created in this way.

I will delete your earlier topic as it is of no use to you now.

Keith Watford:

The EA from your earlier topic was also created by ab EA builder.

You will not find many people here interested in helping with code created in this way.

I will delete your earlier topic as it is of no use to you now.

If you can really help, it will be cool. 

Well, I didn't check them properly my bad those were also ea builder codes. I also have a thread started on FF, got a little confused. 

anjanfx:

If you can really help, it will be cool. 

Well, I didn't check them properly my bad those were also ea builder codes. I also have a thread started on FF, got a little confused. 

you can have a look if you want https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=847351

If you use any type of EA builder then you will not get help here. Code it yourself and don't use any EA builder (then you can get help) or hire someone to do it.

Reason: