I need an indie that reads the closed trades in the history tab... not open trades

Let me try this again...The last time I got a bunch of links from helpful people....but they were for open trades...

I want to break out the stats for each pair when I am testing many pair...I am doing this manually and it is time consuming....there must be a better way with MT4.

ES

hi

never heard indi that reads history tab.but I will try to find that

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

how do you mean - strategy testers do just one pair at the time....

or you mean live?

fxbs:
how do you mean - strategy testers do just one pair at the time.... or you mean live?

IF this is possible, FXBS would be the one that could figure this one out.

I think we can all agree this would be a great tool....even if it has to be an EA...☺

ES

I need to see it in the form of an indie...like the open trade indies do...

ES

P.S. Naturally if it must be in EA form...that is fine too!

fxbs:
how do you mean - strategy testers do just one pair at the time....

well if you checked those strategy testers and trading simulators and it didn't help - nothing i can do

You could make an EA that keeps track of how much your account profit has changed since it was attached. Could also maybe show how many trades were winners and how many were losers. That could sorta be what you are after.

tHAT IS EXACTLY what I need...pair by pair....all in one pane...

wolfe:
You could make an EA that keeps track of how much your account profit has changed since it was attached. Could also maybe show how many trades were winners and how many were losers. That could sorta be what you are after.

ElectricSavant:
tHAT IS EXACTLY what I need...pair by pair....all in one pane...

You want it to show a breakdown of say EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, Etc?

That makes it a little more complicated.

ES-

This isn't an indie but I use it to analyze my performance after the fact by importing my statements. It's free for one account and extremely useful for me.

If I have understood your question incorrectly, this is still useful software. And no this isn't an ad and I'm not an affiliate.

Forex Analysis Software, Metatrader and Oanda Analysis, Oanda Export/Import - Forex Control Center

Reason: