scarico dati dde mt4

Buongiorno a tutti. Vorrei scaricare in real time i dati di apertura , chiusura minimo e masssimo time frame 15 minuti del Germany30 inecel da mt4 usando le quotazioni del mio broker , cosa devo fare ? posto che non vanno bene i dati che scarica nel dde simple (ho già visto) e che quelli della serie storica non vanno bene perchè non si aggiornano costantemente (vuol dire che ogni volta che cambia la quotazione deve cambiare anche la quotazione nella mia cella di excel, e che quando scatta il 15 minuto, il sistema deve cambiare riga e aggiornare le quotazioni della nuova candela a 15 min grazie

STEFANIALAMPONI:

Goodmorning everyone. I would like to download in real time the data opening, closing minimum and maximum time frame 15 minutes of Germany30 inecel from mt4 using the quotes of my broker, what should I do? place that is not good data that download in the dde simple (I've already seen) and that those of the historical series are not good because they do not update constantly (it means that every time the quote changes must also change the quotation in my cell excel, and that when it triggers the 15 minute, the system must change line and update the quotations of the new candle at 15 min thanks

If you do not like the data from your broker so select the other broker for Germany30 (it is Dax Index, right?) and download from them.

Sergey Golubev:

If you do not like the data from your broker so select the other broker for Germany30 (it is Dax Index, right?) and download from them.

please look at the eample and  if you can , tell me if it's possible to have this whith mt4, thanks
Files:
Exemple.JPG  77 kb

STEFANIALAMPONI:
please look at the eample and  if you can , tell me if it's possible to have this whith mt4, thanks

I do not know sorry (I've never did an export/import any data inside/without MT4 and to excel too).
If this data is not good so select the other broker with good data.

Reason: